We all know that speed matters. In today’s digital world, users are accustomed to getting the information they need quickly and easily. If your website is slow, it will likely deter potential customers from engaging with your brand.
Since 2018, Google considers page speed as a ranking factor, so if you’re not optimising your site for speed, you could be missing out on valuable traffic and lead generation opportunities.
A recent study by Google found that a delay of just one second in page loading can result in a 7% loss in conversions. That’s because 47% of online shoppers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds or less. And if it doesn’t, they move on.
Luckily, our team of page speed optimization experts can help your website to load in less than 2 seconds. We have a proven track record of helping businesses improve their website speed, resulting in better user experience and higher search engine rankings.
What is Page Speed Optimization?
Page speed optimization is the process of improving the load time of a website. This can be done by optimizing a site’s code, content, and design to make it more efficient and reduce loading times.
Why is Page Speed Important?
There are several reasons why page speed is so crucial for businesses:
- Improve User Experience: A slow website will frustrate users and cause them to abandon your site. Studies have shown that 40% of users will leave a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load.
- Increase Search Engine Rankings: Google now considers page speed as a ranking factor for search results. You could miss out on valuable traffic and leads if your site is slow.
- Increase Sales and conversions: A faster website can lead to more sales and conversions as users are more likely to stay on your site and engage with your brand.
How We Can Help
Our team of page speed optimization experts can help you improve your website speed and performance. We have a proven track record of helping businesses improve their load times, resulting in better user experience and higher search engine rankings.
We offer a range of services to help improve your website speed, including:
- 1. Code Optimization: We can optimize your website’s code to make it more efficient and reduce loading times.
- 2. Content Optimization: We can optimize your website’s content to reduce the size of files and improve loading times.
- 3. Design Optimization: We can redesign your website to be more efficient and reduce loading times.
- 4. Caching: We can implement caching on your website to improve loading times.
- 5. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP): We can create AMP versions of your website’s pages to improve loading times on mobile devices.
- 6. Google PageSpeed Insights: We can help you improve your Google PageSpeed Insights score.
- 7. Google Lighthouse score: We can help you improve your Google Lighthouse score.
- 8. GTmetrix: We can help you improve your GTmetrix score.
- 9. Pingdom: We can help you improve your Pingdom score.
- 10. WebPageTest: We can help you improve your WebPageTest score.
- 11. YSlow: We can optimize your website’s code to make it more efficient and reduce loading times.
Why does a website need to pass the Core Web Vitals test?
Google has announced Core Web Vitals as a new ranking factor coming in May 2021. Core Web Vitals are a set of metrics that measure a website’s loading performance, interactivity, and visual stability.
There are three Core Web Vitals:
Largest Contentful Paint
This measures the loading performance of a page and is the time it takes for the largest content element on a page to load.
Cumulative Layout Shift
This measures the visual stability of a page and is the sum of all individual layout shift scores for every unexpected layout shift that occurs during the entire lifetime of the page.
First Input Delay
This measures the interactivity of a page and is the time it takes for a user to be able to interact with a page after they have clicked or tapped on something.
Old Speed Score
New Speed Score
Old Speed Score
New Speed Score
Are you looking to improve your website’s Core Web Vital score?
That’s where we come in. We’re experts in website optimization and can help you fix any issues holding your site back. We can help you improve your Core Web Vital score and boost your website ranking. Our expert team has years of experience optimizing websites for better performance. We’ll work with you to fix any issues causing your score to drop, make sure you pass the Core Web Vitals test with flying green colours and improve your ranking on Google.
Contact us today for a free consultation!
We’ll help get your website on the right track for better rankings and organic traffic.